RE: c2 automotive

To: "Steven J. Sherwood" <ssher@home.com>
Subject: RE: c2 automotive
From: "Kit Wetzler" <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 11:40:13 -0800
> Sorry Kit...Navid will eat you alive.  If you wanna tangle with
> us slow Audi sedans...we will be at Thunderhill on 12/3....again
> on 1/13-14....then at Laguna mid-month with TracQuest...and
> with the Quattro club on March 1-2.

I wasn't joking when I suggested you guys come out and race with Touring Car
club... :)

> at Sears...but I think it was about 2:07 or so.  Best time
> at Thunderhill is a 2:16 (I think...with turn #5)....best at
> Laguna was a 2:04 in a slow 172bhp Audi A4.  I will definitely
> improve this time in my coilovered and r compounded S4.

Hm.  I did a 1:55 in my S2000 at Laguna Seca on street tires and toasted
brake pads... 2:15 on street tires at Butonwillow in the bimmer, with the
old suspension, running counterclockwise.

We'll see.  Navid may have more car prep, but I have Pure Driving Spirit!
;)

        -kit