RE: Kathy's M Coupe Crash And Rebuild

To: "'Kirk Meline'" <KMeline@iscribe.com>,
Subject: RE: Kathy's M Coupe Crash And Rebuild
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 17:50:24 -0800
Well, given that the Camaro had hit her so suddenly (it looks like he hit
the Mustang, too) could you hardly blame her? For flipping up into the air,
I mean. It looks like the Camaro guy was trying to pass her on the grass or
something, which was kind of a freaky maneuvre, if you ask me, because they
were only like 9 seconds into the race.

That's pretty amazing footage, and rebuild was fantastic. It's a pity there
had to be another mishap, but that's racing, I guess.

Katie