Re: Kathy's M Coupe Crash And Rebuild

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, "'Kirk Meline'"
Subject: Re: Kathy's M Coupe Crash And Rebuild
From: James Creasy <jcre@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 19:41:23 -0800
at the beginning of the clip it looks like she doesnt realize the camaro was
there and squeezes him a bit... naturally you wouldnt normally expect
someone coming up on you OUTSIDE the race track.    or she was trying to get
him to back off and he had two wheels on the dirt and couldnt brake.  he/she
camaro driver must be watching too much CART footage where they drive those
monsters on and off the grass.  a couple years back i watched zanardi get
loose in a turn, then head straight off the track, bouncing over hill and
dale for 200 yards and got back on losing only one position and finished the
race.  pretty incredible stuff.

-james c