Re: LAST CHANCE FOR AWARDS BANQUET!!

To: smythe@ixpres.com
Subject: Re: LAST CHANCE FOR AWARDS BANQUET!!
From: ejbaylis@pacbell.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 18:45:20 -0700
The dinner starts at 6:30; I imagine you can come in, buy a drink and get
set up at registration starting at about 5:30.  (We will NOT be asking for
your license or SCCA membership card this one time!)

I admire your --uhm what shall I call it-- dedication? insanity? --
driving 3+ hours to attend and then back to Thunderhill.  But we'll be
happy to see you!

EJ