"objectionable" sponsorship?

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: "objectionable" sponsorship?
From: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 17:29:52 -0800
I have an opportunity to pick up some much-needed sponsorship cash for the
upcoming season.  Thing is, the company is an adult web site; not strictly a
porn site, but certainly an adults-only sex-oriented lifestyle site.  The
name itself doesn't contain anything graphic or obscene, though the name
clearly indicates the type of site it is.

I've scoured the rulebooks, and only found vague references to
"objectionable" sponsors.  Is there any real policy here? Regardless of the
technicalities, am I going to be looked at as a freak if I accept the
sponsorship (that is, will I be looked at as more of a freak than I
otherwise would be based on my driving)?

I could really use the equipment the cash would buy, but I don't want to
offend people.  Any advice?

Thanks
-Brooks