RE: "objectionable" sponsorship?

To: "'BAYLISS, E. J. (PBD)'" <EJ.Bayliss@sbcdo.com>,
Subject: RE: "objectionable" sponsorship?
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:09:20 -0800
I have reviewed the site.

My involuntary reactions follow:

Upon first opening the page (it took a moment to load), I saw,
"Bondage.com." Interesting enough, I thought. Nice design.

Then came the chick in blue wrapped up in a rope.

I screamed.

I think my involuntary verbal response was, if you can pardon my French, "Oh
shit!"

Well, that about sums up my involuntary response.

I cannot tell you what to do, but I think many people, particularly women
(and men) who object to the sight of other women being tied up, might find
it offensive.

Okay, so what's their number? I could use some financial help myself.

Katie Kelly,
Ace Reporter