Re: SCCA Racers?

To: craig_autox@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: SCCA Racers?
From: Larrybsp@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:56:15 EST
from: larrybsp@aol.com (Larry Stark)

 Quoting from the SFR web page, we learn autox is
 actually a  feeder series for roadracing:

 "Low speed event venues like Alameda NAS, Candlestick
 Park, Oakland Coliseum, Cal Expo and others, challenge
 and prepare members for the flat-out-high-speed Road
 Racing tracks of Thunderhill Park, Sears Point
 Raceway, and Laguna Seca Raceway"

 .. seems like some if us never graduate.

 Craig

       Some of us do and spend a hell of a lot more money. We also get a hell
of a lot more track time!
                                                              Larry