Re: All Hail Mighty GS!

To: "Andy McKee" <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: All Hail Mighty GS!
From: "James Creasy" <jcre@mozart.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:43:37 -0800
> PAX number for GS is pretty soft.

that, and GS cars have gotten much faster.  just a few years ago my probe GT
was a good car to have in GS. i paxed 12th on street tires one event. 167hp,
FWD, no limited slip, cheap.  the IS300 is a 3-series BMW style car, RWD,
LSD, expensive.  would i be faster raw time in my probe than my cobra?  (ok,
dont answer that question!)

-james "in OSP PAX hell" creasy