Re: All Hail Mighty GS!

To: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: All Hail Mighty GS!
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:21:51 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 12:28 AM

> "...the less than perfect slick and rally surface at Oakland..."
>
> and thus the beauty of driving a right (rear) wheel drive car - can you
say
> power on oversteer <grin>?  Not necessarily the fastest way but it sure is
> fun! Yahoooo.

Yes, yes, and HELL YES!!!  Usually, I have a bit of trouble getting the back
end of my Miata to step out in corners.  Sunday at Oakland, I wasn't having
quite enough trouble...

OTOH, the Oakland lot is much improved now that most of the heavy marbles
have been worn off.  And as before, it's only 40 minutes from my home :)

Scot
'91 non-GS thing