Re: All Hail Mighty GS!

To: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: All Hail Mighty GS!
From: Giles Douglas <giles@vy.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 23:25:35 -0800 (PST)
Hey, my FWD VW was oversteering on Sunday. That *never* happens. And I
thought it was the setting I had on my rear sway bar that contributed to
my gratuitous (and unseen!) cone killing.

Maybe I won't adjust it for the next event. It was just weird to drive the
car like that - I posted a respectable time (for me ;-) when I got used to
it, but I never felt like I could really push it because it just handled
weird. Maybe thats how I can go faster......

     Giles