Re: Question...

To: "kirk" <kmeline@fastpointcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Question...
From: "James Creasy" <jcre@mozart.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 23:31:24 -0800
well today i marina i was braking hard and heard this loud BANG.  alignment
bolt gave in, and the impact cracked the a-arm in two places.  i was able to
eyeball re-align my car and limp the 2 hours home, but even strong stuff can
break if you try hard enough :)

oh, and kirk, even if you dont weigh much, but have a mustang based
suspension, little problems REALLY are big ones ALL the TIME =)  why do you
think i call myself Slip Angle Racing?  i canna go straight!

-james