Re: Annual Tech Inspection

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Annual Tech Inspection
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:20:43 -0800 (PST)
I'd be very much for it, especially if the single
inspection was conducted thoroughly. Works great for
AAS, works great for a lot of non-SCCA clubs around
the country.

Add a provision to allow re-inspection of any car so
that any vehicle that might have previously passed
tech could be re-inspected. Failure to allow a
re-inspection means you don't run.

Require a visual inspection of tires at each event.

Craig