Re: Teeming hordes, etc.

To: <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Subject: Re: Teeming hordes, etc.
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:24:04 -0800
Here is more work for the weary. I avocate a work assignment school sometime
during the year. True, any person honestly trying to give back what they get
can (and will) slowly build their work skills, and it has been my
observation that not only does this happen, it happens regularly. It is in
our self interest though, to help this along even if it means investing some
more time. Lots of people could learn every job and system in a single day
without event moving the motorhome. I'll even bring the pizza.
Tony