Re: solo1

To: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: solo1
From: Geoff Mohler <gemohler@speedracer.speedtoys.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:15:08 -0800 (PST)
>  It would seem with 25 autocrosses a year the average
> SFR autocrosser quite has their plate full and will
> not support new activities. The same goes for a
> roadracer.
---

I will have to agree with this.

We didnt mind 9 local points events, 3 regional events..and every now and
again travel to a neighboring region for an event when we lived in
Tulsa..but having to plan out nearly two dozen local events to continue to
AutoX to work on the points race..is overwhelming.

This year we're trying to get a stronger hold on road racing between the
two of us and 3 cars..and theres barely time left to consider autox.

The magnetic popularity of each..almost totally prevents having
time/energy to participate in the other.

Were gonna shoot for this weekend because we enjoy the 'Stick..but only if
we can get all of last weekends Buttonwillow tweaks worked out of the
car(s).

Theyre both fun as hell..and we cant think of anywhere else we'd enjoy
sinking $$ into on such a regular basis.