Re: solo1

To: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: solo1
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 06:17:36 -0800
Dennis/Peggy,

Unfortunately I was working a 80+ hr./wk project when you guys did the
solo trials :(.  Given the chance again to time trial on a road course
in a Solo2 Class, like Street Touring, and enough time to plan I'd
support up to 9 events for a season.  That likely means I'd have to give
up Solo2 due to time constraints but that's my personal problem.

What I'm not prepared to do is install a roll cage, fire system and fuel
cell in my Street Touring car.  If such mods are required for solo
trials or open track I'm sticking with parking lots (unless I win the
lottery, of course).

Thanks for supporting Sunday's Street School... had a blast, just
couldn't catch that 400 bhp Porsche on the straights ;).

Barry - http://www.geocities.com/fourdsport/Modicar_Maxima.jpg