Re: solo1

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net (ba autox)
Subject: Re: solo1
From: MBeechFS25@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:34:31 EST
I participated in the event below.  I had only been to one "Street School" at
Thunderhill before the Time Trial event.  My experience before that was only
autocross.  I thought the event was well run by friendly people.  As I recall
there were only about 6 cars entered and I can understand how that adversely
affects future events.  That said, I would participate in similar events.  It
had lots of seat time and the benefit of times to compare your performance
against, and at a good price too.
~Mike Beech