Re: Helmet Time-Sharer...

To: Todd Stiers <tas@darthracing.com>, ba-autoX@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Helmet Time-Sharer...
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:14:53 -0800
Todd,

The helmets that the SC purchased, of which four are now missing (stolen?),
were purchased by Dave Morin at Road Rider on Monterey Road in San Jose. I
also purchased my latest helmet there. We got a "volume" price on the ten
but, I think they retail for less than $100. BTW, the helmets the SC
purchased, are Snell foundation "M", for Motorcycle, rated. That rating is
acceptable for SOLO II but, if you anticipate doing any race-track stuff you
should check with the sponsoring group to determine their helmet
requirements.

        Don