AAS schedule 2001

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: AAS schedule 2001
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:56:05 -0800
Bay Area Racers, PAt Kelly,  Jerry Mouton:
The AAS season has now been confirmed. Sac Chapter was not able to get
any events at McClellan for 2001, so all the events have been scheduled
at Mather Airport Park. Here is what the new 14 event schedule will look
like, we are currently taking a look at one or two possibilities to hold
two more events to complete the 16 events that we are accustomed to.
However, it may just stay at 14 events for 2001.

March, 24-25,    Rounds 1  &  2

April, 7-8,      Rds    3  &  4

June,  9-10,     Evolution School, sign-ups are full, call for waiting
list  <BLogg@cs.com>

June, 16-17,    Rds 5  &  6

June,30-July,1  Rds 7  &  8    Larry Park Memorial, Sat. BBQ tentative

July, 28-29,    Rds 9  &  10

Aug., 4-5,      Rds 11  &  12

Sept, 29-30     Rds 13  &  14

Jesus, Frank, Barbara, Genea,