NASA events this past weekend

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: NASA events this past weekend
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:51:40 -0800
I would like to thank Dennis and Peggy Hale for putting on a great school on
Saturday and a great autox on Sunday.  The weather was great on Saturday and
some of Sunday (don't know what happened after the second run group).  I'd
also like to thank them for letting us double timers run earlier than our
designated run group to make both events.  I needed every bit of that time
to make it to 3Com on time.  Some of us SLOWER drivers almost didn't make it
there on time.  :)

The NASA course was excellent on Sunday!  It was the first time I had ever
seen the full lot being used.  Times were all over a minute in a very fast
course.  Although I still think that first right hander was frigging tight
:).  The rumor has it that Dennis realized that after he ran the course and
widened it.  He is going to let me use my raw times since I hit that  &%$@#
cone in every run.  :)

--Navid