Re: SD National Tour advice

To: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>,
Subject: Re: SD National Tour advice
From: "Boris Elpiner" <boriselp@altavista.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:27:36 -0800
Peter,

I would add that one important thing to all the good advice already posted.
Remember that it is just an another autocross. Don't let the big names, a
big course, hills, unfamiliar surroundings and other things to distract you.
It's just another autocross. Treat it just like you will any other event.
Don't do anything you normally would not do. This is not the place to
experiment. (Don't ask me how I know:-()

SD Tour is usually a great, fun event. The course will be fast, open and
interesting, people will be friendly, and competition will be at the top
level.  You'll see a lot of top drivers and many interesting cars. To make
the long story short, just go down there to have fun and to enjoy
autocrossing at its finest.

Usually there is a good size SFR contingent present in San Diego so you'll
not feel alone.

See you there,

Boris.