RE: SFR Round 14/ Chairs needed for Round 16

To: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SFR Round 14/ Chairs needed for Round 16
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 16:28:02 -0700 (PDT)
I have a hard time believing GGF will ever grip "well".  It's nice to hear the
marbles are getting cleaned up, though.  I think a larger issue with GGF is
tire wear, as sliding around on that rough surface does a lot of rubber damage.

Speaking of tire wear, I compared a set of Hoosiers that had 5 runs Marina + 7
runs 3Com to another set of Hoosiers that had 52 runs Mather.  The set with 52
runs had as much or more rubber left. Now if we could only cut up the Mather
concrete, ship it down to GGF, and deposit it at that prime location we'd be in
autox nirvana.

-Andy

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/