Re: Round 11-14 Novice Bonus!

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: Round 11-14 Novice Bonus!
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 13:10:46 -0700
        Remember, anyone can have a free 3-month subscription to North American
Pylon, if they are not a previous subscriber. All they have to do is
fill out the postcard John Kelly passes out at almost every event. A
plus is that North American Pylon actually covers almost all of the SFR
events with stories and photos. :)
        Or, if you don't want to wait for a postcar, go to www.napylon.com and
send us a note that you'd like the "three for free" deal.
        Couldn't help myself... :)
--Pat Kelly