Round 11-14 Novice Bonus!

To: Ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Round 11-14 Novice Bonus!
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:26:13 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:Smokerbros@aol.com

"David Wallens of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine attended one of our
recent
events, and gave me 4 free 6 month subscriptions to the magazine to be
given
out to Region members."

As that mag is a bi-monthly, the recipients will receive three (3) issues.
Plus it isn't about autocrossing, although it once was.

By going to <www.napylon.com> ANYBODY can receive three (3) free issues of
North American Pylon and it's about autocrossing. It covers San Francisco
Region events!
But it also covers events around the U.S. and once in a while from Canada.
        Our schedule of autocross events is superior to anything available
elsewhere. You can also carry it in your car!

--John Kelly