Round 11-14 Novice Bonus!

To: Ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Round 11-14 Novice Bonus!
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 15:53:04 EDT
David Wallens of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine attended one of our recent
events, and gave me 4 free 6 month subscriptions to the magazine to be given
out to Region members.  After briefly figuring I could personally get 2 years
for free (KIDDING!!!), I decided to give them to top placing Novice class
drivers for the next 4 events.

Kevin Hubert was 29th in PAX at Round 11
Roger Perry was 32nd PAX at Round 12 (Kevin was 19th)
Dave Sutter was 52nd PAX at Round 13 (Kevin was 38th)
Jerold Kunzman was 42nd PAX at Round 14 (Kevin was 41st)

If you will each come see me, I'll give you your "certificates" for the
subscriptions.
If you don't know me on sight, just ask around, someone will point me out.

Charlie Davis

P.S.  Watch out for these guys next year, after they get booted out of Novice
classes!