RE: Ferrari stomping

To: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Ferrari stomping
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:34:41 -0400

Message text written by "Michael R. Clements"

"I think people who enjoy owning Ferraris are usually into more than just
the
car. Instead, they buy it for the history and racing heritage, the
craftsmanship, the look and feel of the car, or simply to fulfill their
childhood dream of owning one. "

While I haven't seen any current Ferraris up close, some of the early
models featured dreradful frame welding technique. While the two pieces
stuck together, "craftsmanship" was not a part of the equation.

--John Kelly