Re: [3] Oversteer Understeer

To: Lawrence Lane <firstcard@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [3] Oversteer Understeer
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 14:35:26 -0700 (PDT)
The general rule is more pressure more grip, but unfortunately other
factors usually dominate that rule.  Sidewall stiffness, longitudinal
grip, compliance on rough surfaces, etc.

Probably a better one for RWD cars is that lower rear pressures tend to
reduce power oversteer, and higher front pressures tend to reduce sidewall
rollover.  That may still be too broad a generalization to be useful

KeS