Re: [3] Oversteer Understeer

To: Lawrence Lane <firstcard@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [3] Oversteer Understeer
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 15:44:35 -0700
I suggest that you spend one event finding the "correct" pressure
using Michael's method (start high and bleed down -- it's quicker than
starting low and pumping up).  Perhaps an event at Marina or Mather
where you'll get plenty of runs to take data.  Once you've found a
good pressure, just use that pressure at every event (bleed back down
to that pressure after each run) and focus on your driving.  The more
things you change at once, the less you will learn.

Once you're comfortable and consistent as a driver, then you'll be
better able to fine-tune things.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94