Re: [3] Oversteer Understeer

To: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>,
Subject: Re: [3] Oversteer Understeer
From: "Lawrence Lane" <firstcard@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 15:30:57 -0700
Thanks for all the help everyone.  I've concluded that after every run, I
should raise or lower my tire pressures to induce a certain handling
characteristic.  However, I have a very limited amount of time (ASP) since
there are so few cars running in my group.  Is it legal to leave your
equipment on the grid?

THanks

Larry