My guess - Front Swaybar rule

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: My guess - Front Swaybar rule
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:42:53 -0400

Message text written by "Donald R McKenna"

"Like I've said several time in this long discourse, this is just my guess!

        Don"

Whew! All that for a guess?

SCCA San Francisco Region belonged to the NorCal Council until about 1965.
At that time SFR SCCA withdrew  due to complaints from several T&D (aka
TSD) rally organizers who were DEMANDING  that the region cancel one of its
road races because they had their rally on the schedule first.
        Due to the money and sponsorship programs in place, the region
declined to bow to the rally organizers.
        At that time the source for road race workers came from the
independent Council clubs. That's when SCCA began to develop its own
workers corps.
        SCCA was recruited back into the Council in mid-1969 but didn't
stage any autocross meets until 1971.

--John Kelly