Re: Novice in Stock...

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, jake_hodges@hotmail.com, Ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Novice in Stock...
From: Eljssp8@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:50:18 EDT
Now Jake, everything that Charlie said, plus wheel aligment. However, did I
'hear' a hint of the 'need' to convince the significant other? And the REAL
answers that you are looking for are the CREATIVE excuses that one can come
up with, and resulting in your partner/spouse BEGGING you to make ALL of
those upgrades to your car IMMEDIATELY? For the sake of your safety AND
eternal happiness? If that's what you are looking for, I have no answer for
you, but I am keeping my eyes peeled on this thread. There are some brilliant
minds out there. :>)

Eric Cheung