Re: [3] Oversteer Understeer

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>, <BA-AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [3] Oversteer Understeer
From: "Lawrence Lane" <firstcard@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 08:59:14 -0700
Mark,

         yeah, I decided to just do 40psi all around and learn to make the
best of it.  I turned disappointing numbers at first but then I finally
broke into the 36 second range (Too bad I did it in the fun run).  It feels
good to progressively improve throughout the day.  Yesterday I learned that
smoothess IS the key like everyone has been telling me.  So now I mix my
runs with some smooth serious driving and some fun wreakless driving!

BTW, yesterdays track was fun (but short)!

Larry