Re: Leasing Versus Buying

To: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>,
Subject: Re: Leasing Versus Buying
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 19:54:06 -0700
> Glad I bought it instead of leasing! (civic)

of course, at the end of the lease you could buy the car for the
pre-determined amount if the purchase price was less than the market value,
or turn it in if it wasnt.

disclaimer: even thought ive thought alot about leases, ive paid cash for
every car ive owned.  too much of a cheapskate to do anything else.

still i think leasing is good because you tie up less capital than paying
cash.  too much to consider!

-james