RE: Leasing Versus Buying

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Leasing Versus Buying
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:41:57 -0700
Ah. So HE'S the guy harassing me on the phone.

Hey, everybody, there are TWO Honda S2000s available at San Francisco Honda,
a red one and a yellow one. Brent has been incredibly pleasant with me in
e-mail and on the phone (voice mail) and has spelled everything out for me
without even sounding pushy.

Thanks to Brent's help, however, I reasoned that for the same price of only
two monthly payments on a Honda S2000, I could buy a really nice road bike.

Respond to me privately, and I'll give you his e-mail if you're interested
in an S2000. Just TWO left!

Katie