Re: Speaking of Honda's and New Engines...

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speaking of Honda's and New Engines...
From: "Debbie Cunningham" <bartsmom@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 21:44:55 -0700
It's a DX.  Street Prepared is just hunky dory for me....I will pursue all
those avenues!  Thanks all for your emails and posts!  I will chat with
Kris...But it sounds like more than I am bargaining for...

In the mean time, I'll  probably continue to tell myself..."It's not the
car, but the driver",  and wreck my Talon instead...LOL!!

Debbie

Debbie