Re: SAC CUP Rounds 3&4 are up.

To: creative@razorlab.com
Subject: Re: SAC CUP Rounds 3&4 are up.
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 16:48:14 -0700
Unfortunately, there are THREE interpretations for the letters "ST."
        First, there are two Street Touring classes, "S" and "R." "S" is for
Street Touring cars on street tires, and "R" is for Street Touring cars
on "R" tires.
        So, when a competitor puts down "ST," I have chosen the STR index 0.809
for that class. STS cars have an index of 0.782.
        If a competitor writes "ST" meaning Street Tire class, there should be
a base class written in by it, such as "ST/GS," or ST/SS," etc.
        It gets confusing for everybody.
        So next time, if you're running in STR, write "STR," or STS, write
"STS," or Street Tire, write "ST/XX class."
        Hope this all helps and doesn't confuse.
--Pat Kelly
Scorer and results keyer.