Re: SAC CUP Rounds 3&4 are up.

To: lollipop@ricochet.net
Subject: Re: SAC CUP Rounds 3&4 are up.
From: creative@razorlab.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:36:21 -0700
I don't think anyone in the Street Touring standings where running "R" tires
that day..

and if they where, maybe that's why I got 4th place with my street tires..
hehe  =P

ahhh, it's all so confusing.. hehe, I'll stick with writting STS on my cards
from now on and not worry about it.. =)

:bryan medway
01 Neon ES