Re: SAC CUP Rounds 3&4 are up.

To: lollipop@ricochet.net
Subject: Re: SAC CUP Rounds 3&4 are up.
From: creative@razorlab.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:09:57 -0700
Thanks Pat!

I'll be sure to put STS down next time. =)

I was confused because the standings posted for the july 15th event had
results in:

Street Touring
AND
Street Touring S

but none for Street Touring R (I guess there wasn't any competitors that
day?)

another question,

If I put down STSN (N for novice) where would my standings go? Is there such
a thing?

thanks again!

:bryan medway
01 Neon ES