Re: New rule??????

To: "Miller, Reginald R." <reginald.miller@unisys.com>
Subject: Re: New rule??????
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:21:55 -0700
Ray,
        In theory, it's the responsibility for a competitor to correctly
classify his/her car. If s/he fails to do that, a class competitor can
protest the results, and finishing positions. I'm assuming Rick and
Chris ran in the correct group for ASP, and A Modified (all mods). It's
really not the job of the event administrators to class a car after it
has run, but the job of the competitors in the affected class(es) to
file a protest.
        I suspect they ran in ASP because it was more convenient for them.
--Pat Kelly