Re: Solo II Board Hypocrasy

To: Sherry.Grantz@aspect.com
Subject: Re: Solo II Board Hypocrasy
From: Larrybsp@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:22:45 EDT
from:larrybsp@aol.com (Larry Stark)

                  Sherry,

                     Sunday I originally was supposed to be in Phoenix. When
that fell through I spent the day installing a 10# Halon fire supression
system in my Vette.
I bought it from Don. Having been to Sears Point on several occassions for
races I steer clear of it like the plague. Unless they have made major
changes four hours to get out of the place for a two hour race makes no
sense. I watched it on TV and
had a better seat than anyone at the track. I'll see them live at Laguna.

                    I knew my spelling of "hypocrasy" didn't look right but I
left my dictionary at work and I figured "who'd notice?". I may have been out
of touch for awhile but the fact is the Solo II board still runs the show and
has the final word even if they appoint commitees to recommend rules changes.