Re: BIKE CRASH

To: Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net, "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: BIKE CRASH
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:51:00 -0700
> my bike was just about the last to have one of these before the
> New Age of Enlightenment

apparently after this 'New Age',someone figured out how to prevent these
problems with tipping over by putting four wheels on a motor or bicycle.

then they discovered you can add more seats, CD changers, a roof, windows
(later, roll-up windows!), and wipers.  my car has only sort of one of
those, but i can dream, can't i?

i generally thought the danger from these two wheeled machines were from
other 4 wheeled machines, but now i see they are dangerous all by
themselves!

be careful!

-james '4 contact patches per vehicle' creasy