Re: 91 octane gas

To: mrclem@telocity.com, Lawrence Lane <firstcard@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: 91 octane gas
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 21:46:13 -0700
you have EFI on both cars right?  then the computer will just retard the
spark to prevent detonation.  might reduce peak HP a little.

we have a lot of cubes and torque, so it hurts us less than a high revving,
low displacement car.  in my probe the octane makes a big difference in
power above 4K.

-james