Re: 91 octane gas

To: Patrick <pjsimm@inreach.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 91 octane gas
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 22:15:24 -0700
synth oil added 3-4 dyno proven RWHP on my 165 HP probe.  another 3-4 for
synth tranny fluid. 7 RWHP is 8 at the crank, or over 4%.

the stuff is slipperier.

running a dry sump on my V8 might be worth 20 or more HP due to keeping the
crank out of the oil.  or you can run a quart or two low.  i tend to run an
extra quart because my pan isnt baffled, and take the 30 HP hit.

mileage is very dependent on driving, which depends on traffic, which tends
to be really random around here.

-james c
OSP #74