Re: Sophisticated radar (fantasy land)

To: "Patrick" <pjsimm@inreach.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sophisticated radar (fantasy land)
From: "The Brain7" <the_brain7@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 22:11:02 -0700
:-) LRMs could get expensive and PPCs will prolly pinpoint your
location....I was thinking more of evasion rather than intimidation.
hehehe...and you could always just step on 'em anyway. But seriously (ok,
semi-seriously), there have been late nights when I'm driving on an empty
freeway when I've wished for some kinda radar like that. Radar detectors are
way too passive. Besides, instant-on guns kinda negate their
effectiveness...

Anyone recommend a particular brand? I hear the Valentine One is the best
out there...

-Arnold.