Brake Pad options

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Pad options
From: "Jeremy Rine" <geratol@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 21:55:42
driving imports that EndlessUSA is supposed to make a high quality brake pad
for several levels of driving.  I have yet to personally use a set for autoX
but I am working on getting a set to try out.  Starting in a month or so I
will have some literature at SFR autoX events on Endless/Zeal products as I
will be doing some promoting for them.  I'm not going to claim anything
about their pads or other products until I personally test them.

-Jeremy Rine
#12 STN