FW: Brian Angen

To: "Team. Net (E-mail)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Brian Angen
From: "Miller, Reginald R." <reginald.miller@unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 02:15:08 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Fred Kinder [mailto:usea@usea.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 12:10 AM
To: fleigb@aol.com; Miller, Reginald R.
Subject: Brian Angen

Hi Ray and Bill,

Rocky and Terri Angen's son, Brian, died Sunday in an unfortunate boating
accident on the Delta. Brian had raced in the Skip Barber series and most
recently was racing a Panoz GT with the SCCA. He was considered by everyone
racing the Panoz to be the best.  He was recently photographed for an
article to appear in two major racing magazines as one of the up and coming
stars. Brian was a wonderful and talented young man who will truly be
missed.  God, I pray you have a race program!

Update:

Very hard!

Brian will be transported from the Delta area to the Darling Fischer
Funeral in Los Gatos, Tuesday.  But no funeral arrangement have been made.

As soon as we know the family plans we will let you know. Or you can
contact the Mortuary directly.  It is my understanding that they will know
first what the family plans after 5:00 Tuseday.

Darling Fischer Mortuaries
615 N Santa Cruz Ave
Los Gatos, CA (408) 354-7740

Terri's and Rocky's address is: