Re: 91 octane gas

To: "Loughmiller, Scott" <scott@radiate.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 91 octane gas
From: "Allendorfer, Mike" <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:51:48 -0700
Hell of a theory, but I don't think so ;-)  They do say that 90% of the auto
pollution is caused by less than 10% of the cars, enough so that Car &
Driver speculated that the State of Calif. could chase down every dirt-bag
driving a 60s era junker spewing smoke and smog and give them the pink slip
and keys to a new Cadillac and come out ahead of the millions that they are
spending on the electric car subsidies
Mike