RE: 91 octane gas

To: "Allendorfer, Mike" <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 91 octane gas
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:41:42 -0700
To your last point, I don't think politics has changed in the thousands of
years that have elapsed since we humans invented it. Throughout history and
today, there are only two kinds of people it attracts: 95% sleazeballs and 5%
well intentioned, idealistic crusaders who want to make the world a better
place. And despite their different intentions, I'm still not sure which group
causes the greater damage.

Thanks for the POV.