Re: 91 octane gas

To: mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com
Subject: Re: 91 octane gas
From: "Craig Haggart, SSRL Accelerator Ops Group"
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:11:00 -0700 (PDT)
   > ...Car & Driver speculated that the State of Calif. could
   > chase down every dirt-bag driving a 60s era junker spewing
   > smoke and smog and give them the pink slip and keys to a
   > new Cadillac...

"Hello, Sir?  Yes, hi, this is Mojgan Krishnamurti from the DMV.
We've got the keys to a new Seville here for you in the downtown
office.  If you'll just bring in your '63 Ferrari 250 GTE V12 so
that we can get it down to the crusher ASAP, that would be great.
Is two o'clock good for you?  Sir?  Hello?"