Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 02:04:24 EST
In a message dated 10/31/2001 3:46:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
black94pgt@pacbell.net writes:

> i agree with jerry.  havent noticed a problem myself.
>
> -james c

A testimonial to all the hard work and efforts to continually evaluate a
situation before it breaks.  Sure, registration is fine.  170 entrants may
not be the norm.  Or perhaps it is, who knows ?  Course workers did a very
adequate job previously, just randomly covering parts of the course.  Now we
have these wonderful placards with worker station numbers.  Nice, simple,
effective.  Tech en masse was pretty standard when I started, now tech on
grid is very common.  Perhaps annual tech is coming.  Little things, but
effective things.  Personally I like the current reg. process.  It's fairly
relaxed, social, and most seemed content with it (unless a newbie without a
membership card).  Guarantee we will always have under 200 entries and it's
smooth from here to Topeka.

Don