RE: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: "Alan Gruner" <algruner@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 11:22:01 -0800
I think I remember, but what makes it blurry is that it was happening
repeatedly at the events. I've been announcing at events for years, and
things were never that chaotic until we acquired the motorhome where the
outward visibility is very, very poor. We were relying on someone to
radio the car numbers in, a decent work around, but not when cards and
cars are out of synch, which is what was happening, repeatedly.

I never even knew I had such an ability to yell at people before, not
like that. This is self-discovery for me, too. I remember feeling very
frustrated that I wasn't being listened to. I felt like things were
becoming completely out of control, like they were just sending out
cars, to hell with getting the right times down, but I do apologize. No
one should have to be talked to that way.

That's why I don't work in the trailer anymore! :)

Katie